Tandem Trunk, Selector Bank Access.
a . Purpose. T h e p u r p o s e o f t h i s t e s t i s t o v e r i f y t h a t , w h e n a
trunk group is marked at the selector bank, the first idle trunk in
the group is seized.
b . Test Equipment and Materials.
The following equipment is
required for this test.
(1) Selector/Selector Control Test Set, Stromberg-Carlson
(2) Four-Wire Telephone Test Set, Stromberg-Carlson
(3) Cord and Plug Assembly, Stromberg-Carlson 207190-469.
c . Test Connections and Conditions.
The following test connection!
and conditions apply to this procedure.
(1) If the equipment must be kept in continuous operation,
perform this test during periods of light traffic.
(2) The busy position for all BSY switches is with the slot
horizontal. The normal position is with the slot vertical.
(3) When connecting the SELECTOR CONTROL AND MF SUPPLY connector
on the Selector/Selector Control test set, to the SEL CONT TEST con-
n e c t o r , o n t h e s e l e c t o r b a y f r a m e , use cord and plug assembly SC-
207190-669, which is supplied with the test set.
en connecting the MON SEND and MON REC jacks, on the
S e l e c t o r / S e l e c t o r C o n t r o l t e s t s e t , to the MON SEND and MON REC jacks,
o f t h e s e l e c t o r b e i n g u s e d f o r a c c e s s , use patch cords SC-200326-709,
which are supplied with the test set.
(5) When connecting the TEST CO
on t h e F o u r - W i r e
Telephone test set, to the MO
on the trunk under
t e s t , u s e c o r d a n d p l u g assem