TM 11-5895-856-34-1/ E E640-CA-MMI-010/E 154 CPU/TO 31W2-2T-122-1
b. Replacement. To replace a connector contact,
proceed as follows:
(3) Remove dummy card and inspect contact
to ensure it is installed flush or approximately within
(1) Insert Dummy card (06-6323-0106 or 66-
0.006 inch below connector mating surface.
6323-1201-01, table 3-1) into connector as shown in
(4) Check that contact tab is not in back of
(2) Insert replacement contact pin into
connector and, using pliers (06-6323-0105 or
Figure 3-6. Incorrect Contact Seating.
3-1) between contacts and snap tab back and
If contact is not seated properly, perform the following:
(5) Insert pick B (06-6323-0111/-0701, table