DX Signaling Test.
The purpose of this test is to verify proper
e DX signaling equipment.
The following equipment is
(1) Pulse speed and Ratio Test Set (No. 19), SC-217636-000.
(2) Trunk Test Sat, SC-433871-018.
C. T e s t C o n n e c t i o n s a n d C o n d i t i o n s . T h e f o l l o w i n g t e s t c o n n e c -
tions and conditions apply to this procedure.
(1) I f t h e e q u i p m e n t m u s t b e k e p t i n c o n t i n u o u s o p e r a t i o n ,
perform this test during periods of light traffic.
(2) The busy position for all BSY switches is with the slot
horizontal. The normal position is with the slot vertical.
(3) Prepare the test set at the originating end for pulse
generator operation to provide ground pulses at 12 PPS, 40
(4) Prepare the test set at the terminating end to measure
(5) Use the trunk test sat to set up the connection between
the two trunks used in the test,