Alternate Routing (ATE Condition) Capability.
Purpose. The purpose of this test is to verify that the
when an all trunks busy (ATB) condition is encountered on the
b . Test Equipment and Materials.
The following equipment is
required for this test.
(1) Multifrequency (MF) Test Set, SC-433884-018.
(2) Hand Test Telephone, SC-203685-000.
(3) Lamp Display Unit, SC-433876-018.
c. Test Connections and Conditions. The following test
connections and conditions apply to this procedure.
(1) I f t h e e q u i p m e n t m u s t b e k e p t i n c o n t i n u o u s o p e r a t i o n ,
perform this test during periods of light traffic.
(2) The busy position for a11 BSY switches is with the slot
horizontal. The normal position is with the slot vertical.
(3) When connecting the MF TEST INPUT jack, on the MF test
set, to the MF OUT jack, on the register-sender, use patch cord
assembly SC-200326-709, which is supplied with the test set.
(4) In the following test, it is assumed that translator A
is being tested. To test translator B, substitute A for B in the
control settings column for equipment order test.