Local TSC Test Call (6-Digit Translation} Capability.
a. Purpose. The purpose of this test is to verify that the
t r a n s l a t o r , in a local TSC is programmed to process a call requiring
b . Test Equipment and Materials.
The following equipment is
required for this test.
(1) Multifrequency (MF) Test Set, SC-433884-018.
(2) Hand Test Telephone, SC-203685-000.
(3) Lamp Display Unit, SC-433876-018.
c . Test Connections and Conditions. T h e f o l l o w i n g t e s t
connections and conditions apply to this procedure.
(1) I f t h e e q u i p m e n t m u s t b e k e p t i n c o n t i n u o u s o p e r a t i o n ,
perform this test during periods of light traffic.
busy position for all BSY switches is with the slot
The normal position is with the slot vertical.
(3) When connecting the MF TEST INPUT jack, on the MF test
s e t , to the MF OUT jack, o n t h e r e g i s t e r - s e n d e r , u s e p a t c h c o r d
assembly SC-200326-709, which is supplied with the test set.
(4) In the following test, it is assumed that translator A
is being tested. To test translator B, substitute A for B in the
control. settings column for equipment under test.