TSC to DCO Call Capability.
a . Purpose. T h e p u r p o s e o f t h i s t e s t i s t o v e r i f y t h a t t h e
t r a n s l a t o r , in a local TSC is programmed to process a call to an
b . Test Equipment and Materials.
The following equipment is
required for this test.
(1) Multifrequency (MF) Test Set, SC-433884-018.
Digit Display Test Set, SC-457071-018.
(3) Hand Test Telephone, SC-203685-000.
(4) Lamp Display Unit, SC-433876-018.
c . Test Connectors and Conditions. The following test connec-
tions and conditions apply to this procedure.
(1) I f t h e e q u i p m e n t m u s t b e k e p t i n c o n t i n u o u s o p e r a t i o n ,
perform this test during periods, of light traffic.
(2) The busy position for all BSY switches is with the slot
horizontal. The normal position is with the slot vertical.
(3) When connecting the MF TEST INPUT jack, on the MF test
set, to the MF OUT jack, on the register-sender, use patch cord
assembly SC-200326-709, which is supplied with the test set.
(4) When connecting the test input jack, on the digit display
t e s t s e t , to the DP OUT jack, o n t h e r e g i s t e r - s e n d e r , u s e p a t c h
cord assembly SC-203806-000, which is supplied with the test set.
(5) In the following test, it is assumed that translator
A is being tested. To test translator B, substitute A for B in
the control settings column for equipment under test.