4 - 2 8 . Single-Digit Access
to AUTOVON and
a . P u r p o s e . The purpose of this test is to verify that the
register-sender can provide single-digit access to AUTOVON and will
perform the critical-timing function.
The following equipment is
b . Test Equipment and Materials.
required for t h i s t e s t .
(1) Lamp Display Unit, SC-433876-018.
(2) Hand Test Telephone, SC-203685-000.
(3) Multifrequency (MF) Test Set, SC-433884-018.
C. T e s t C o n n e c t i o n s a n d C o n d i t i o n s . T h e f o l l o w i n g t e s t
connections and conditions apply to this procedure.
(1) I f t h e e q u i p m e n t m u s t b e k e p t i n c o n t i n u o u s o p e r a t i o n ,
perform this test during periods of light traffic.
(2) The busy position for BSY switches is with the slot
horizontal the normal position is with the slot vertical.
(3) When connecting the MF TEST INPUT jack, on the MF test
s e t , to the MF out jack, o n t h e r e g i s t e r - s e n d e r u n d e r t e s t , u s e
patch cord assembly SC-200326-709, which is supplied with the