Dial Pulse Out pulsing Capability .
a . P u r p o s e . The purpose of this test is to verify that the
register-sender can receive digits in multifrequency form and pro-
vide a standard dial pulse output.
b . Test Equipment and Materials. The following equipment is
required for this test.
(1) Lamp Display Unit, SC-433876-018.
(2) Multifrequency (MF) Test Set, SC-433884-018.
(3) Digit Display Test Set, SC-457071-018.
c. Test Connections and Conditions. The following test
connections and conditions apply to this procedure.
(1) I f t h e e q u i p m e n t m u s t b e k e p t i n c o n t i n u o u s o p e r a t i o n ,
perform this test during periods of-light traffic.
(2) T h e b u s y p o s i t i o n f o r B S Y s w i t c h e s i s w i t h t h e s l o t
horizontal. The normal position is with the slot vertical.
(3) When connecting the MF INPUT connector, on the MF test
s e t , to the MF output connector, o n t h e r e g i s t e r - s e n d e r b a y f r a m e ,
use patch cord assembly SC-200327-104, which is supplied with the
(4) When connecting the MF TEST OUTPUT jack, on the MF test
s e t , to the MF IN jack on the register-sender under test, use patch
cord assembly SC-200326-709, which is supplied with the test set.
(5) When connecting the test input jack, on the digit display
t e s t s e t , to the DP OUT jack, o n t h e r e g i s t e r - s e n d e r u n d e r t e s t ,
use patch cord assembly SC-203806-000, which is supplied with the