Multifrequency Outpulsing Capability.
a . P u r p o s e . The purpose of this test is to verify that the
register-sender can receive digits in dial pulse form and provide
for outpulsing the digits in multifrequency form.
b . Test Equipment and Materials.
The following equipment is
required for this test.
(1) Lamp Display Unit, SC-433876-018.
(2) Multifrequency (MF) Test Set, SC-43384-0l8.
(3) Hand Test Telephone, SC-203685-000.
c . Test Connections and Conditions. The following test
connections and conditions apply to this procedure.
(1) I f t h e e q u i p m e n t m u s t b e k e p t i n c o n t i n u o u s o p e r a t i o n ,
perform this test during periods of light traffic.
(2) The busy position for BSY switches is with the slot
horizontal. The normal position is with the slot vertical.
(3) When connecting the MF TEST INPUT jack, on the MF test
set, to the MF OUT jack, o n t h e r e g i s t e r - s e n d e r u n d e r t e s t , u s e
patch cord assembly SC-200326-709, which is supplied with the