Control Transfer Capability.
The purpose of this test s to verify that selec-
ansfer will occur under emer ency alarm conditions.
A Selector/Selector Control
for this test.
c . Test Connections and Conditions. The following test con-
nections and conditions apply to this procedure.
(1) If the equipment must be kept in continuous operation
perform this test during periods of light traffic.
(2) The busy position for BSY switches is with the slot
n is with the slot vertical.
(3) The selector control referred to as the one under test is
c o n s i d e r e d t o b e t h e o n e o n t h e n e a r s i d e o f t h e e q u i p m e n t r o w . The
ferred to as the reverse side selector control is considered
to be the one on the far side of the equipment row.
(4) When connecting the SELECTOR CONTROL AND MF SUPPLY
o n t h e t e s t s e t , to the SEL CONT TEST connector, on
or bay frame, use cord and plug assembly SC-207190-669,
upplied with the test set,
(5) When connecting the MON SEND and MON REC jacks, on
t h e t e s t s e t , to the MON SEND and MON REC jacks, on the
s e l e c t o r n d e r t e s t , use patch cords SC-200326-709, which are
supplied i t h t h e t e s t s e t .