2-7. OPERATING PROCEDURES. (CONT)
6. When the called line telephone set answers, insert the
adapter plug of the called line into the jack of the cal-
ling line adapter end. Report that the connection is
7. Remove the operator's telephone adapter and return it
to the TEL jack of the switchboard after the conversa-
tion has begun.
8. When a call is complete, the calling line will recall or
ring-off, causing the glowlamps of both adapters to
9. Insert the operator's adapter into the attached adapt-
ers, and check if call is complete.
10. If complete, disconnect adapters and return them to
their respective switchboard positions.
CONFERENCE CALL CONNECTIONS
1. Using the operator's connector adapter, call each party
and advise them to stand by for a conference call.
2. Insert each adapter into another until all parties are
3. Notify the calling line that conference call connections
have been established.
4. Remove and store operator's connector adapter.
5. When the call is completed, the calling party will recall
or ring-off, causing the glowlamps in all the attached
adapters to light.